Player vs. Player: FULL
Players Online: 0 / 96
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Alternate SN server
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 pm 
Head Admin: Ultimate Penguin Diety

Fellow SN diehards!

A couple of our players here have decided to open a SN clone on their own server. It is "World of Mellus" and is available for your enjoyment. This is currently running a mod from circa 2007, but is being heavily updated and modified. You will find familiar haunts there, but also new things not present in SN. As time goes by you can probably expect to see more changes there.

This is not SN. You will not have your toons. You will not have your gear or gnarls or mules. You won't have any ascentions.

For all intents and purposes, this is an entirely different server, just using an older (but modified) version of SN.

As of my posting date, their current IP for direct access is: 122.108.77.64:5121

Be advised, I'm told that for security purposes, the first computer you log into their server with will be the only computer you can play on that account with. Make sure you don't log in from work, dad's computer, whatever. Use the computer you want to do your gaming on to log in with.

You can find more info at their forum site here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/World_of_Me ... hp?act=idx

So, if you want to relive some old gaming, maybe see some old friends, or just have some fun, go visit em!