StormNexus

A Neverwinter Nights Persistent World
NWN Server Status: Online
Game Category: Role Play
Player vs. Player: FULL
Players Online: 0 / 96
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Old Player coming to pay his respects.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:50 pm 
Ninja Pirate Penguin

I doubt anyone still around remembers me, but I started out on the tail end of StormPlay and came over to Stormnexus in the very beginning. I stopped playing NWN around 5 years ago because life got pretty busy. I have some pretty great memories on this server, and am very sad to see it go. It will be missed.

I played a character named Salem and was pretty active for the years I played. I was a member of mace, and left and joined helon after the fall of mace and rise of blackhelm. The team has done a great job keeping this server up and running for so long, and I have nothing but thanks to say to everyone who worked on it. As for the players who came around after me. I am sure you have as many wonderful memories as I do, whether they be chatting idly in darkhaven, or a devious sneak attack on another realm. The best memory of all was having one of the wonderful DMs put me and around 20 others in our place in game for forgetting to properly roleplay our characters. (Great story if anyone is interested.) I have never seen any other game or server that lent itself so well to RP while still maintaining a great competitive atmosphere. If anyone of you old folk like me are still around, let me know what you are up to these days. If anyone else wants to share stories of their time spent here, feel free to reply.

Stormnexus, you will be greatly missed.

-Garrett, known to you as Salem Wolfblood

P.S. If there is another good game or server out there that has a similar feel to stormnexus, or simply one that some of the players have joined together, please let me know. Life has slowed down enough to allow me to play again. Thanks!