Player vs. Player: FULL
Players Online: 0 / 96
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: After Stormnexus
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 am 
Penguin

Gosh I really hated DM_Vega..

Nah, just kidding, I didnt like none of you..
BTW.. I am a compulsive liar.. :D :D

Great to see some people still remember the good old days.
I just installed the game again, was planning to go trough offline mode. Came here to find my builds. In the darker side of this forum.

Im glad the page is still alive, its a good way to fly back in time and remember.

I wish all of you the best! Hope you're all healthy and living a good life.

Hugs!

Aden Xt'haal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 pm 
Ninja Pirate Penguin

*over-dramatic cloak flourish* Oi 'ave returned! An' this voice ne'er truly leaves mah mind. Whut e'en was this accent s'posed ta be? Oi dun e'en..

Gosh, it's been forever, I'm so glad to hear you all are doing well! A lot's happened, where do I start?

I left Bible college and the church shortly after we all parted ways. I'm a million times happier now and I am finally free to be myself. Tbh most of my life over the last few years has been just rediscovering myself. On that note, surprise! I'm genderfluid! And deffo not straight. So hurr, all you who predicted that through encountering Amaethia, you win this round.

Feni and I have been living together for the last 3 years having our share of adventures in Indianapolis. We broke up in January so I'm about to start a new chapter of my life when I move out in August.

Never did find a gaming community that gave me anything like SN did. I was big on LoL for a couple years with Mori, Vesya and a few others but I don't really game anymore tbh. These days I'm an active digital artist in the Yugioh fandom and have made a close knit group of friends through it. I've also started attending real college this last year as a fine arts major with aspirations to be a comic artist.

I miss you all terribly and I like to reminisce on occasion in here. You're more than welcome to contact me via my twitter, tumblr or any of the other contacts in my sig~ Until then, take care all!

Almond Fleetfoot - Adventurous humken
Amaethia Silverwind - Urban druid
Minae Morningsong - Love alchemist

✰ Find Me Elsewhere ✰
Twitter: @Amaethia
Tumblr: Amaethia | Amaethiart
Discord: Amaethia

(When in doubt, search for Amaethia cuz I use it everywhere)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:34 am 
Penguin Junior

I'm not sure, but I just noticed StormNexus is currently up and running. Whoever has it running also has the OG server vault because all of my past characters are on it. I am currently logged in and running around causing havoc. :D

I couldn't log into my original forum account for some reason. So I had to make a new one.